Limeys Going Paranoid Like Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiNYC

Reaction score
First it was the loss of Empire.

Then it was the loss of people.

Then it was the loss of good taste, with Russell Brand.

Now it's all a loss of sanity over there as they see enemies everywhere.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/poll/2010/jun/11/1?showallcomments=true

http://sleepny.lefora.com/2010/06/12/london-limey-gentlemen-get-flustered-alonzo-ny-sty/

You can't blame them however. 60 million Brits (together with africans, subcontinental indians, bengalis, pakistanis, poles, etc etc) on an island the size of your uncle's farm and no Barnes & Noble - well it can't be that great a place to live.

Am I allowed to say "Limey"? If I'm not, I send the Queen's apologies. VERY very sorry.

There's a big Barnes & Noble in Cambridge. Or maybe it was a Borders. Does it matter?

BTW, the 60 million counts "subcontinental Indians" and Poles...the UK census isn't only for WASPs.

I expected this thread to be about the World Cup. At Precinct in Union Square, the crowd cheered U-S-A as if we had won rather than just drawn.

The UK doesn't need Borders or Barnes & Noble. They have WH Smith and Waterstones. (We used to have Waterstones too, in the Exeter Street Theatre building.)

There's a Borders in Oxford. Utter rubbish set against the almighty Blackwell's.

Also, Boston would be a much cooler city if Waterstones were still around.

This guy asked me to send you a personal message BM...He said something about gaining the wisdom about paranoia. Anyway, the limeys are going crazy paranoid over this, you agree? Here's the message BTW:

gainthewisdom.gif

You're a dick, TikiNYC. That shit is out of line. Why do you even post here? Have you ever even been to Boston?

I debating banning you, you clown.

Post #6 and #8 will tell you why the response. BM has a problem with the USA? Anway, the thread is about the paranoia in the UK press. You should have seen the reaction to Helen Mirren's denunciation of BP on Letterman. Most UKers have said she should be ashamed, give up her honors and medals, and never come back to the UK.

Read what happened. and read some of the comments of the disgruntled.

Yes. Limeys are going crazy over this. And unfortunately BM seems to be too, with his "STFU" cant. BM, I GET IT ALREADY.

I am going to eat a cat tonight because of this thread.

Ok now you have convinced me with your intellectual airs and stuff. Very impressive Mr Manchurian. You must be very very smart. Your parents proud of you. Your pet cat too. Very big honor for your family to be so smart. Very big honor for AB for you here to be so smart.

So I grant thee special honor for your special post "STFU" Mr Manchurian.

Cool_story_bro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back