Many state troopers make more than governor

Patrick said:
DudeUrSistersHot said:
You're really arrogant when you really have no right to be. Why did you pop up and start positing in our forums again?

Do I hear the Pot calling the kettle something it really should look in the mirror to see is a personal trait of its own?

Dude, you are mistaken, I have every right to be, if you believe education counts for antyhing. You, though brighter than most kids your own age, are still uneducated in the literal sense of the word. I, on the other hand, have studied this topic in depth at a national university. It doesn't make me better than you, so dont let your feelings get hurt, but it does allow me to speak on this subject with more authority than you. So, when you answer a post of mine with "um, no" like some middle school adolescent uttering meaningless phrases, I really have no choice but to respond by showing you that "um, yes" I am right. there was nothing even remotely offensive about my posts, they were strictly concerned with the subject matter. If you were familiar with labor economics, you would see I am right. clearly, that will have to wait until you enter college, as it is over your head right now.

An undergrad degree in macroeconomics in no way shape or form makes you an expert on the topic. I've retained little, if anything, from my undergraduate education.

bosdevelopment said:
An undergrad degree in macroeconomics in no way shape or form makes you an expert on the topic. I've retained little, if anything, from my undergraduate education.

but it definitely gives him more authority and credibility than others.

bosdevelopment said:
Patrick said:
DudeUrSistersHot said:
You're really arrogant when you really have no right to be. Why did you pop up and start positing in our forums again?

Do I hear the Pot calling the kettle something it really should look in the mirror to see is a personal trait of its own?

Dude, you are mistaken, I have every right to be, if you believe education counts for antyhing. You, though brighter than most kids your own age, are still uneducated in the literal sense of the word. I, on the other hand, have studied this topic in depth at a national university. It doesn't make me better than you, so dont let your feelings get hurt, but it does allow me to speak on this subject with more authority than you. So, when you answer a post of mine with "um, no" like some middle school adolescent uttering meaningless phrases, I really have no choice but to respond by showing you that "um, yes" I am right. there was nothing even remotely offensive about my posts, they were strictly concerned with the subject matter. If you were familiar with labor economics, you would see I am right. clearly, that will have to wait until you enter college, as it is over your head right now.

While this is true, I have hardly claimed to be an expert.

DudeUrSistersHot said:
just make sure you stay in the general forum and dont move on to the boston forums.

Just make sure you don't get voted out your freshman economics class next year, you know the one that is going to validate my perspective, like you almost got voted off of this board. I never said you were stupid, Dude, even though it is tempting. But man have you got a lot to learn. if I were 17 or 18, like you, you would be smarter (and dorkier, no doubt) than me. but learn to acknowledge when you can learn from someone. It couldn't hurt. In terms of work experience, sure, bosdev has a leg up on me and I am willing to acknowledge this and not dispute what he says about the working-world. If castevens told me something about a pharmacy-related subject, I wouldn't question it. see where Im going...? Now if you had offered a valid counter opinion or point, instead of replying "um, no" to my post, we could have discussed. but you didn't. If not for lack of knowledge, than why? lemme guess, you have a smart answer for this question (and no, i dont mean an educated response.)

And please, take that Bentley '11 thing off your signature, its equivalent to saying you don't even have a high school diploma.

Patrick said:
DudeUrSistersHot said:
just make sure you stay in the general forum and dont move on to the boston forums.

Just make sure you don't get voted out your freshman economics class next year, you know the one that is going to validate my perspective, like you almost got voted off of this board. I never said you were stupid, Dude, even though it is tempting. But man have you got a lot to learn. if I were 17 or 18, like you, you would be smarter (and dorkier, no doubt) than me. but learn to acknowledge when you can learn from someone. It couldn't hurt. In terms of work experience, sure, bosdev has a leg up on me and I am willing to acknowledge this and not dispute what he says about the working-world. If castevens told me something about a pharmacy-related subject, I wouldn't question it. see where Im going...? Now if you had offered a valid counter opinion or point, instead of replying "um, no" to my post, we could have discussed. but you didn't. If not for lack of knowledge, than why? lemme guess, you have a smart answer for this question (and no, i dont mean an educated response.)

And please, take that Bentley '11 thing off your signature, its equivalent to saying you don't even have a high school diploma.

I didn't really look too much at the substance of your post too much, hence the lack of comment on it. I got held up on your annoying brosef personality that requires that you type up an overly wordy, arrogant, self-glorifying paragraph that could have been summed up in one sentence, and that, at the same time, has absolutely nothing or only something marginal to do with the topic at hand.

On a side note, have you ever considered becoming a teacher?

Actually, contrary to your opinion, I am not trying to show off, I just happen to know about this stuff, so yes, I have thought (very deeply) about becoming a teacher. I think there are a select few more admirable occupations.

Don't get mad and resort to name calling when people talk about things you either cannot or choose not to udnerstand or think about, its kind of immature.

Back