MassMutual | 10 Fan Pier Blvd | Fan Pier Parcel E | Seaport

The building itself is such a looker, especially when compared to its two neighbors. The Fan Pier section is finally (just about) completed, about 14 years after the groundbreaking of One Marina Park, the neighbor to the left. It’s been a long time coming.

MassMutual opens new 1,000-person office in the Seaport
But when will it be full?
By Jon Chesto Globe Staff,Updated November 10, 2021, 48 minutes ago

1636590543085.png

^ That staircase is illuminated at night - it looks interesting, though not entirely sustainable. I attempted to capture it a few weeks ago, but it didn't really come out great.

Even the logo on this one looks good. This is an all around home run. They even used colossal order here but its such a great design that it actually enhances the building.

Even the logo on this one looks good. This is an all around home run. They even used colossal order here but its such a great design that it actually enhances the building.

Mostly agreed, though I'd say the logo looks.. inoffensive, not necessarily good/great, but it's fine.. could've been worse so can't really complain. I always thought the giant Vertex logo next door was too gaudy, for example. So I'm very glad it's nothing like that. And the building itself is very nice indeed. I've noticed that in photos, it sometimes looks like a render than an actual building. I mean that in a positive way.

The Building is very nice, but it is disappointing that they apparently eliminated the water feature that was hyped throughout the approval process. The Seaport District is lacking in significant fountains or water features (the harbor itself excluded of course).

Oh hell yes, there is a water feature after all! Three of them!! Not what I was expecting, but…I’ll say no more frankly cause I’m speechless! 😜

Not what I was expecting either, and certainly not what was promised, but something.

Oh hell yes, there is a water feature after all! Three of them!! Not what I was expecting, but…I’ll say no more frankly cause I’m speechless! 😜
The lighting wasn't ideal to get a better photo but there are like 10 of them and they are synced up to shoot water in a pattern. I've seen better but it's not bad

Perhaps worth noting that a pretty nice looking restaurant spanning the marina side of the ground floor of this MassMutual building has recently opened:
hook-and-line-rachel-leah-blumenthal-9-900px.jpg

I hope they might also have outdoor tables in that plaza area in the summertime.

Back