MGM Music Hall (née Fenway Theater) | 12 Lansdowne St | Fenway

Considering crazy people like to drive trucks into crowds it makes sense

While that does happen on occasion, I was thinking more of Boston drivers propensity for parking on the sidewalk. To misquote an old aphorism: the ticket is paper; the bollard is steel.

E0D7CB09-BDC1-40B9-B990-075ED0F9CB2F.jpeg
7BF71727-3A08-48A1-AE03-1D69EE66760E.jpeg
66F153E9-94D7-4D00-AD6A-CFF38D0CC1D3.jpeg
19E120F9-51C6-473F-98F0-96627143F67C.jpeg
697165B8-FE3B-4198-A7A6-3072C81FB1F8.jpeg
Saw a show tonight. Took as many photos of the inside before they made us put our phones in bags.

I went here this week. The actual performance space is really nice, but the circulation/anything not related to performance is really, really poor, in my opinion. Also (I know this is the same everywhere, but still griping about it), $14 for a domestic can.

It really brightens up the street and I dont think thats a bad thing
Yes, definitely a good thing. I foresee the streets that define the perimeter of Fenway Park becoming (maybe already there, but more so) a premier entertainment district, and there should definitely be a bright lights, big city feel to it all.

Yes, definitely a good thing. I foresee the streets that define the perimeter of Fenway Park becoming (maybe already there, but more so) a premier entertainment district, and there should definitely be a bright lights, big city feel to it all.

I agree. With two large music venues, this area could benefit from a smaller music venue (perhaps 200-400 capacity) for smaller shows. It was not a great setup by an means but I remember when Bill's Bar used to host smaller bands many years ago.

I agree. With two large music venues, this area could benefit from a smaller music venue (perhaps 200-400 capacity) for smaller shows. It was not a great setup by an means but I remember when Bill's Bar used to host smaller bands many years ago.
Imagine two or three Bill's Bar type places, and we'd have our own mini Bleecker St.

This is one of the places in the city that is zoned for electronic signage for that very reason.

Prince William and Kate Middleton will be at the mgm music hall friday.

Prince William, Kate head to Boston: Everything to know about the couple's 1st US trip in 8 years

royals-gty-er-221124_1669303214554_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg
“Friday's main event will be the 2022 Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony, which will be held Friday night at MGM Music Hall at Fenway, located close to Fenway Park.”

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...liam-kate-head-boston-couples-1st-us-93886322

Prince William, Kate head to Boston: Everything to know about the couple's 1st US trip in 8 years

royals-gty-er-221124_1669303214554_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg
“Friday's main event will be the 2022 Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony, which will be held Friday night at MGM Music Hall at Fenway, located close to Fenway Park.”

Good grief.....

Back