MGM Music Hall (née Fenway Theater) | 12 Lansdowne St | Fenway

And just how was your boweling, pop’n fresh?

Not even close to the 300 club yet
images.jpg

The agony that comes with living in Manhattan these days allows duality to continue to heighten my already immense appreciation for Boston.

Great to be back, and it was good to be at Fenway again. This music hall looked really sharp in person. They did a really solid job tying it in without standing out egregiously.

B525EC13-88A0-416D-BCA2-3EAC45B0A8BA.jpeg

9C0E058E-14B1-42A7-986F-4B3F66C365FD.jpeg

Plus:
I don't know where they find the writers for the material in this kind of coverage, but some is cringeworthy:
" VIP tables on the mezzanine have a view of the stage "
You were maybe expecting a view of the alley, the street, Fenway Park?

It's actually only the tables, rather than patrons, that have the view if we are to go by the write-up.

I did a huge rant earlier about the interior design of the stage. I am so so so happy to see a detailed proscenium instead of the flat shapes they had in the renderings. It realy gives the room a reason for being there and a way for the audience to be enthralled before the show begins.

Last edited:
With a 5,000 person capacity here and 3,500 at roadrunner new balance theres a pretty good range of capacities in the city now. The new Amazon building in the seaport is going to have 2 new live music venues too with capacities of 500 and 100 seats.

With a 5,000 person capacity here and 3,500 at roadrunner new balance theres a pretty good range of capacities in the city now. The new Amazon building in the seaport is going to have 2 new live music venues too with capacities of 500 and 100 seats.
Will they both be managed by Live Nation?

Last edited:
“The bowery presents” is the management company for Roadrunner, they also have Sinclair in Cambridge, a 525 person capacity venue.

Back