MGM Music Hall (née Fenway Theater) | 12 Lansdowne St | Fenway

Today 8/25
8CFCE40D-DF8D-4D57-9740-B58DECAA718A.jpeg
06C3643E-58E3-4AB9-99F7-0BBC05CC37F4.jpeg
236356A0-103E-45A3-9C63-EBB755C0CE22.jpeg
61C6A63B-0CD5-4485-AA75-68F5D807C43D.jpeg

It's not a three decker in Dot.

There's a 5,000+ seat balconied state of the art music venue inside..

Theatrical/venue construction has huge lead times (it’s all custom to the room) and then they have to tune/test the hall; that, combined with supply chain issues, are why I’m not surprised at 2023.

Chet’s had a capacity of about 5, excluding the band

Hop the Green Line to Kenmore yourself if you want to take a better picture.

Im still having trouble understanding what’s going on in Post #343, King. Can you tell me what I’m missing on the significance?

Im still having trouble understanding what’s going on in Post #343, King. Can you tell me what I’m missing on the significance?
The new box seats in the bleachers and the theater work in the background on Lansdowne. This was taken off the TV. I try and take some on my way into work as much as possible when I can. But my suggestion others on this board is that they should put some skin in the game and go out and take better pics themselves instead of just shitting on those who are at least giving it a go.

The new box seats in the bleachers and the theater work in the background on Lansdowne. This was taken off the TV. I try and take some on my way into work as much as possible when I can. But my suggestion others on this board is that they should put some skin in the game and go out and take better pics themselves instead of just shitting on those who are at least giving it a go.

Thank you for explaining/clarifying.

But my suggestion others on this board is that they should put some skin in the game and go out and take better pics themselves instead of just shitting on those who are at least giving it a go.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect at least a baseline of quality in posts/photos instead of anything where a few pixels of a project show up.

But also relax dude, it was half a joke.

The current state of this project clearly shows that the theater construction and bleacher changes are entirely severable projects, and that the theater could have been built without touching the bleachers at all. It's still nuts to me that some on this forum were so adamant that the theater project was impossible without tearing out rows of bleachers...

Back