Modern Warfare 2

still pretty busy with
i1091582_51jaxavujgl.jpg

hell yeah!

the single player story was ridiculous but a ton of fun, and once again the multiplayer is more addicting than crack.

my live id is hynespb.

Lol i can't believe city bus simulator is a real game. I must admit though i am a huge fan of railroad tycoon 2.

im "fishwagon 22" on live, and yeah the campaign was awesome and the multiplayer just might kill my halo 3 addiction.

haha, i only have a wii, they just released modern warfare 1 for it, it's pretty fun, especially multiplayer (though graphics seem a bit dated now and single player isn't that great) :)

wii shmii. and yeah, i think that mw would be really difficult on a "wiimote" and "nunchuk" set up.

actually it's quite fun and more precise than a controller, you just point and shoot, it's very similar to a PC FPS set up, which I like and am used to.

Yeah, I'm just messing around. Wii is fun, but I've never really played a FPS on it. Wouldn't it be hard to be accurate, or am I just bad at pointing the remote...haha.

with default settings there's a fairly large "dead zone" for n00bs, which requires you to turn your controller a bit before you start rotating; I like greater sensitivity, so I lowered it. However, sniping is a bit harder than in COD5 wii, in cod5 you just point and shoot when zoomed in, in cod4 they "added" holding your breath, so I am just a M249/RPD/grenade launcher/doubletap n00b (with 1.3 kd ratio muahuahuahuahua) :p

1.3 kd ratio?! ya crazy. i flip flop between .85 and .95. FAL holosight and heartbeat sensor is the primary. i was pretty bad when i first got the game b/c i was used to halo tactics and mw is a veeerry different game.

Yeah, when I am pwning, I get kd ratios of 4-7, but when I'm on the losing team I end up with .7-.9 kd ratios, still, usually I'm the best on the team, win or lose. If I do any worse usually I get really pissed and swear at the TV, then take a 2-3 day break from the game to cool down lol (that's why I'm only at level 31 even though I got the game 3 weeks ago, pre-release on torrents :))

iam playin the WII pixar cars. Liking Mcqueen and smashing Filmore the HIPPY BUS!!!

Back