More west end

P

Patrick

dsc03870hx7.jpg

dsc03871en2.jpg

dsc03873bv6.jpg

That one with the benches is pretty artsy. I dig!

What kind of future city councilor are you gonna make if you are trying to pass of parkside pictures as west end?

Booooooo

to be fare, that is the WEST end of parkside. also, there are 3 pics of the actual west end in there.

I have mroe to post, most of them are west end, but I had to run before I could post them, right now im not typing from home...

Funny thing is that the singer lives in my dad's apartment building in Westbrook. He is in the band Paranoid Social Club. They had that big song "we all got wasted". The keyboard player is in As Fast As which has also got some national attention. Such a shame they never made it super big. They had all the tools, but something always went wrong.

yeah my friends dad was the frummer for rustic way back in the day then he decided to focus on fam life and someone else replaced him. or so I was told.

When I was in college I was in a study group with a woman who said her husband was the drummer for weezer in '01-'02 or something like that. turns out he was in the band when I saw them in portland back in h.s. and he was living across the road from school.

Back