Movies being filmed in Boston.

tobyjug

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this, but for movie buffs: Franklin St will be closed tomorrow so that Bruce Willis can make something called "Surrogates".

Re: Movie Studios: Plymouth & Weymouth

That is also being filmed in Lynn, according to an article I recently read somewhere (Globe?)

I wasn't sure where to put this, but for movie buffs: Franklin St will be closed tomorrow so that Bruce Willis can make something called "Surrogates".

Closed to cars and foot traffic? What hours? The whole thing from Broad St to Washington St or just a section?

It doesn't effect me but a few people I work with are coming into the office tomorrow (185) and we haven't heard anything yet.

I am guessing from Arch northward to Washington.
Perhaps its one of those "comet hits the earth" affairs, with Filene's subbing in for an impact crater, and the usual DTX patrons doubling as the post apocalyptic victims. Or "brain slugs infiltrate the minds of our leaders", with Bruce leading the fierce underground resistance from deep in the bowels of Discount Shoe Warehouse. Tragic cameos by the Olsen twins and Lara Flynn Boyle as sustenance deprived brain slugs hiding in City Hall.

Last edited:
I moved these posts here 'cause I figured with the new laws there will be enough talk about filming to warrent its own thread. If you got pics of movie starts, post them here.

The Signs say the road officially will close at 9
If I see anything I will try to take photos.

I work at 185 Franklin Street.

Back