Lyrik Back Bay | 1001 Boylston Street (Parcel 12) | Back Bay

There would've been so many different shades of green combining from this vantage point had this building ended up green. Would've been interesting.
I am so bummed they scrapped that green version that was in the render. That version would've been so unique and complimentary to the fenway area. Still a cool project but a big missed opportunity IMO. We have enough bland colored buildings in this city.

52330450852_695ac609d5_k.jpg

It's almost to the top! The facade doesn't look too bad. :)

I think the facade is mostly fine but there's nothing to break it up a little? Could be overbearing. I wish more buildings would take cues from Treehouse and throw some randomness at us

I was in the neighborhood yesterday… and positively giddy at the transformation this development is having on the neighborhood. Air rights developments like these have a palpable effect on reconnecting communities from the scars of our interstate highway network. I really hope we can figure out a viable solution for the air rights parcels from Clarendon Street to Albany Street to further knit the fabric of our urban core together and strengthen the Boston experience. This and Fenway Center give me hope.

739EB081-E615-4087-B21E-340B81D8D72C.jpeg

6B4F0FCD-B010-40EC-AD67-0E0A042DADA7.jpeg

Back