Parcel 25 | Kneeland St | Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I empathized with that quote. Show me where I empathized with anything in this thread other than the likeminded opinions regarding the nature of this thread: pics, not politics.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

I don’t have to:
Pleeeeease don't turn this place into the WaPo comments section? Can we possibly keep just one place free from social and political virtue signaling?

“Free from social and political virtue signaling”. There are two opinions expressed in the political discussion on this thread, and only one would be labeled as “virtue signaling”, a known and accepted Fox News buzzword.

And just an obnoxious phrase to boot! :sick:

Here’s another way to phrase how I look at it - you got mad because other people got mad about something racist someone said. You then argued: “you shouldn’t get mad because I’m the victim of racism all the time and I don’t!” The logical response, then, is: well shouldn’t you!?

Last edited:
I got mad because a thread about an under construction building, in a section of the forum specifically dedicated to construction, turned into politics.

Would it shock you to know just how on your side I actually am and were we in another forum I’d be saying vastly different things? The Right virtue signals more than the Left does in these non-political environments. This thread included. But you’re not helping OUR cause by lowering to that level. You just turn people off who were indifferent or even mildly inclined to agree with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back