Pier 4 Condo Building (Former Anthony's site) | Seaport

The space, at the harbor end of the building, is being fitted out for a new Woods Hill restaurant as we speak.

Woods Hill - seems a bit oxymoronic for restaurant on the end of a 🙃

That's a lot of clams for waterfront living. But if I had the means to choose between this place and an equally priced condo at the 4 Seasons, I'd take Pier 4 in a heart beat!

I still don't like the architecture of this building very well. We looked at Slip 45 in East Boston earlier this year. It's still WAAYYY too much money, but I think it's nicer than Pier 4 in my humble opinion.

That's a lot of clams for waterfront living. But if I had the means to choose between this place and an equally priced condo at the 4 Seasons, I'd take Pier 4 in a heart beat!

Agreed on Pier 4 over Four Seasons! Since they already sold a couple of Penthouse units at over $4K/ft they must just be trying to get rid of the last couple of units. I believe this is 95% sold out.

I still don't like the architecture of this building very well. We looked at Slip 45 in East Boston earlier this year. It's still WAAYYY too much money, but I think it's nicer than Pier 4 in my humble opinion.
I find that to be a very surprising opinion. Are you talking about your preference of building shape and design, or are you also talking about quality, finishes, etc.?

Say what you will about the late-Anthony Athanas -- he had an "Eye" for a site
That end of Pier 4 may still be the single best site along the entire harbor -- since you do:
  1. the back -view past the Court House toward the Inner Inner Harbor
  2. The long view out to the Outer Harbor, Boston Light and beyond
  3. The across view to Eastie and Logan
  4. and of course the close in view over the Commonwealth Pier and Fish Pier and beyond

Superb :cool:

Ugh. I hate all those building signs. Why does a law firm need to advertise? Gross.

Anyone know why this piece of the old Anthony’s Pier 4 has just been sitting in the Mystic next to Schrafft’s? I first noticed it a little over a year ago but I’m assuming it’s been there since the restaurant was torn down. I first thought they might be planning to incorporate the sign back into the development once it was completed, but that hasn’t happened. Would love to know if anyone on here has any insight, thanks.

393EED25-DBEE-46F3-84FF-FDD1E68B3DDA.jpeg

Anyone know why this piece of the old Anthony’s Pier 4 has just been sitting in the Mystic next to Schrafft’s? I first noticed it a little over a year ago but I’m assuming it’s bn there since the restaurant was torn down. I first thought they might be planning to incorporate the sign back into the development once it was completed, but that hasn’t happened. Would love to know if anyone on here has any insight, thanks.

I don't have an answer, but that's a great picture! Not sure why, but the Encore peeking out over the top of the industrial buildings really does it for me haha

12/24 from Piers Park

IMG_5714 by David Z, on Flickr
Too bad they had so much trouble selling the pier 4 condos. I guess it was just an inferior site compared to the Fallon buildings which sold out before occupancy. I understand there are still about 10 unsold units and they have cut the prices dramatically.

Too bad they had so much trouble selling the pier 4 condos. I guess it was just an inferior site compared to the Fallon buildings which sold out before occupancy. I understand there are still about 10 unsold units and they have cut the prices dramatically.

Strange, it's a prime location and has great views. The few times I've walked around it pre-COVID and one time during COVID it seemed pretty filled, too - no/few investor units. I wonder if any of the units are on the full glass wall side. It doesn't take much effort to look into those units from the park, and I imagine it would feel like living in a fish tank.

Back