Raffles Boston (40 Trinity Place) | 426 Stuart Street | Back Bay

Wow 212 stuart looks bad from that angle, luckily stuart street is a one way here.

IMG_20220308_181907659.jpg

EDIT: Double Post

Last edited:
This is one of those "statement" buildings which has my non-architecture-buff friends and family starting to comment on this and ask "what's that new building creeping up on the Hancock??". These types of buildings, a lot of the time because of their location in the skyline, really start to become well-known figures in Boston. And they get me very excited 😊

3/11 From Symmes Arlington. I'm strongly believing that both the Westin and Marriott are taller than they are listed. In particular I think they're both missing those top pieces in the height and that the Westin, if not both, actually break 400'. It also seems clear that 500 Boylston is also missing that top arch in the height and is really about 360' rather than 330'. I really wish we knew the real heights of these buildings because I'm convinced the stats are better than the city gets credit for.

IMG_9079 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9091 by David Z, on Flickr

Finally got into Boston yesterday for the first time in a while. This building creates quite the presence when crossing the pedways in the Copley plaza/prudential center complex

Back