Ritzy downtown daycare

Here are the Front and Back Photos of the Hardware store.
Such a shame

2311094500_66b659cbd4_o.jpg

2310285643_a35946e618_o.jpg

The banner reads: "Matarazzo Family Club. Opening September 2008."

Does this mean the new building is dead? Surely they can't erect and finish a 12-story addition three months.

img9394ti8.jpg

The website is currently "under construction," so no clues to be found there.

If this is opening in September of this year, then surely the whole enterprise must be in two phases? The new building must be planned for later. Maybe they just want to see how their business goes before they blow big bucks erecting a new building?

Quick update on the hardware store: Much of the store's stock that was visible from the High Street side is gone, and construction work is visible from the Greenway. I miss the big yellow sign...

img7891se0.jpg

From the boston.com calendar:

Matarazzo Family Club Parent Information Session
Monday, Jan 5 (2009) 10:00a to 11:00a
at Matarazzo Family Club Office, Boston, MA
Come learn about our new state of the art Italian style child care center opening Spring 09 in the Boston's Financial District.

Price: free
Age Suitability: All Ages
Tags: education, parenting, child care, early learning
Come learn about our new state of the art Italian style child care center opening Spring 09 in the Boston's Financial District.

^So it's apparent that while a new daycare is opening, the new construction portion of this won't be built?

Looks that way.

/www.nausetconstruction.com/cms/index.php/plain/project_portfolio/commercial/matarazzo_family_club

^thanks, it worked for me in the first post.

NSTAR substations can be built over, I am sure everyone recalls 7 WTC was and is now built over a large substation.

There is also another NSTAR substation between State and Chatam Street

Back