zs0na9Lh.jpg

dyEzIYBh.jpg

SSroOokh.jpg

yrxZ2ARh.jpg

kphF9qMh.jpg

vS8D2dch.jpg

U7iBhKBh.jpg

pr5YNtAh.jpg

Its really come together nicely, the huge amounts of people in all the photos bear this out. The harborfront access is a huge plus obviously and the effort into developing the waterfront for pedestrians has paid off in spades.

Yes, I stayed in Seaport for five days last week and Seaport Blvd and Northern Ave sidewalks had traffic. I saw many new graduates in groups, the water’s edge is always a draw, a number of people walk dogs and Seaport Sweat draws many exercise participants on Seaport Common. Trader Joe’s is a cha-ching machine around supper time.

Jeez. I haven't been to Boston since Dec 2019. I look forward to my next visit in July and I might not recognize the Seaport!

After looking at EdMc's pics I'm surprised there isn't any movement to build this. It would be a fantastic addition to Seaport Common and I'm sure it would draw even more people to liven up the area.

IMKq1io.jpg

l6gCH99.jpg

utiTV1Z.jpg

pPVb1CA.jpg

Agreed. The announcement that they were dropping this building to provide an expanded park to enhance the public realm was total bull. This building was all about providing public amenities (a Fallen Heroes museum to complement the Memorial) and rooftop park/open space, and would have cost the developer a lot more money without bringing in meaningful revenue.

77C71DE1-3BAB-4C66-97A6-18354D017A50.jpeg
4EBF5319-BDFB-4D77-80AD-8FDE92C0C83E.png
Sad to say, the hotel, from this side, is really that bland, dull actually! It’s amazing, however, what bits of contrasting color on a facade, as shown by it’s office/lab neighbor can do to add interest to a building.

Back