should DudeUrSistersHot be banned

should DudeUrSistersHot be banned

• Should DudeUrSistersHot be banned from this forum for his constant bad behavior?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No just complain to his nanny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BostonObserver

Reaction score
DudeUrSistersHot has constantly exhibited bad behavior and has constantly violated the standards of this forum..ban him

From the Registration Agreement Terms:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

if this is necessary at all, it belongs in 'Board Issues and Announcements' and not in 'New Development'.

BostonObserver said:
DudeUrSistersHot has constantly exhibited bad behavior and has constantly violated the standards of this forum..ban him

From the Registration Agreement Terms:

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

What are you, an attorney? Who cares. Do what Ron Newman does.

dude didn't mean to make you cry

bosdevelopment and DudeUrSistersHot are the same person with 2 ids

I don't believe that to be true, and still think this discussion is inappropriate in this folder.

As much as I don't agree with Dude's views, I think he should not be banned. He does provide insight behind the constant insults. If he can let up his attack on other people's intelligence and/or their own views, then most likely he won't be so disliked in this forum. I still respect his views and I just hope that he will respect others as well.

And if worst comes to worst, we can still agree that the Yankees sucks. =D
(No offense to Yankees Fans here)

No, he should not be banned. He comes off as rude sometimes, but he always makes great points. There is no need for this thread, and furthermore, a person with only 3 posts should certainly not be making threads like these.

Now PLEASE can we stay on topic and discuss architectural developments in and around Boston in an educated, curtious and mature manner.

re

This forum is so much better than this crap. I've been a member at other public forums, for other topics, that are flooded with educational posts by insightful posters that have nothing on this one, and with this forum even with the threads that go astray and almost childish the words and messages are still light years ahead of those other boards.

However, the very existence of this thread is a major jump in the wrong direction from what I see at this board that is so unnecessary and premature it's sad. We don't need this.

We don't need banning, we don't need censoring, we don't moderators jumping down peoples throats; the members of this board maintain an exceedingly civilized and interesting forum that teaches and is thought provoking.

No one needs to be banned and this is so not an issue on this board. Please don't let this great forum become as unbearable as some of the others out there and don't make the discussions stop.

Re: re

budman3 said:
We don't need banning, we don't need censoring, we don't moderators jumping down peoples throats;

Right, but has Dude stepped across the line more than once? Yes, especially in recent times. I've gone over in my head whether he should be banned plently of times before this thread was ever created, and if this were elsewhere, namely WiredNY, he would've been banned by now for some of the blatant sucker-punch attacks he's given to people around here who don't share his political leanings.

Having said that, do I think he should be banned? No. If anything, he just needs to mature and learn to express himself WITHOUT MAKING THINGS PERSONAL. If he doesn't learn this in the somewhat-near future, then yes the question behind this whole thread definitely has some weight to it. Until then, I say let this thread make its way down the page into obscurity...

Re: re

budman3 said:
This forum is so much better than this crap. I've been a member at other public forums, for other topics, that are flooded with educational posts by insightful posters that have nothing on this one, and with this forum even with the threads that go astray and almost childish the words and messages are still light years ahead of those other boards.

However, the very existence of this thread is a major jump in the wrong direction from what I see at this board that is so unnecessary and premature it's sad. We don't need this.

We don't need banning, we don't need censoring, we don't moderators jumping down peoples throats; the members of this board maintain an exceedingly civilized and interesting forum that teaches and is thought provoking.

No one needs to be banned and this is so not an issue on this board. Please don't let this great forum become as unbearable as some of the others out there and don't make the discussions stop.

My thoughts exactly

LAME TOPIC - You can't try to ban someone just because you disagree with their views. And that's what this is really about. As for his style of delivery: this is a forum, not debate team.

I really hope no one is banned except those posting spam. This forum happens to be damn good with almost no moderating.

Wow, look at all these new members who are deeply concerned about this topic. :roll:

I'm just glad this whole juvenile piss-fest is in its own thread now. If we just keep being as polite to each other as we've been since Skyscraper Guy, we'll be alright.

Scott said:
Wow, look at all these new members who are deeply concerned about this topic. :roll:

Yes Scott, because, like you (bostonobserver), I really have that much free time and energy that I would actually make a new username just to say i shouldnt get banned.

I'm not going to get banned because I don't deserve to be, and this thread is ridiculous.

Back