smilies?

palindrome

Reaction score
Can we get the smilies to display right?

:eek::):(:confused::mad::p;):D:rolleyes::evil::eek::cool::neutral::???::twisted::mrgreen:8):grin::wink::lol::smile::!::-x:idea::razz::|:-?:neutral::twisted:

How about a dancing lobster or a dancing bowl of chowda? Perhaps a little cry-baby smiley with a Yankees hat on?

how bout a pouting whining smiley face full of negativity for the like on this board.

Rick Pitino says...

"Larry Bird is not walking through that door, fans. Kevin McHale is not walking through that door, and Robert Parish is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old... I wish we had $90 million under the salary cap. I wish we could buy the world. We can't; the only thing we can do is work hard, and all the negativity that's in this town sucks. I've been around when Jim Rice was booed. I've been around when (Carl) Yastrzemski was booed. And it stinks. It makes the greatest town, greatest city in the world, lousy...The only thing that will turn this around is being upbeat and positive like we are in that locker room... and if you think I'm going to succumb to negativity, you're wrong."

Back