South Station Tower | South Station Air Rights | Downtown

181A07B0-5087-4BCC-BA91-37524BC59A7F.jpeg

Will there be an entrance on the Summer Street side near that Arch? If not what a missed opportunity for commuters who rather walk then take the Silver Lie to the Seaport and Ft Point.

Yeah looks like the Atlantic side or we're getting a new tower next to this one according to that render. :)
I'm terrible at street-names, even in my own neighborhood. When giving directions, I'm always doing the "take a left at Dunks and then go two blocks and take a right at the next Dunks and then go straight for about 1/4 mile and then turn left towards the Dunks on the other side of the street" thing.

Will there be an entrance on the Summer Street side near that Arch? If not what a missed opportunity for commuters who rather walk then take the Silver Lie to the Seaport and Ft Point.
There will be access between 245 Summer and South Station similar to how there was before. My understanding is you can access the platforms from there. I think they might be putting fare gates there but not entirely certain of that.

Back