SoWa

Thanks; I really enjoyed your tour.

JimboJones said:
Lots of buildings ... but not too much foot traffic, unfortunately.
My impression exactly. All those buildings ... where do all the people go? Does anyone ever come out? Was this early Sunday morning? Wouldn't it help if there were more stores?

What's the building in huh 009? BTW, I think this thread would be more visible in Existing Development.

justin

That is a very attractive police department building.

Also the apartments in 042 are pretty nice. I see many new apartments that use that kind of cheap brick (or painted concrete) and none seem to have the nice little architectural touches that has.

I also noticed that a lot of the new larger apartment/condo buildings are nice but still suffer from black street walls (i.e. 049, 051, 052). 061 is better at this but still suffers from just having large windows rather than many doors that lead into a variety of shops.

Do you know what 053 is?

Sorry

Sorry about that. If I have time, I'll relabel the photos (but don't count on it).

#053 is "Harrison Court" - it's either BU housing or office space, I can't remember which. There were a lot of FEDEX stickers on the front door, so I'm thinking housing. Or office space.

Back