The Best of Boston 2000-2009

the building accross the street from Nine-Zero is one of my favorites in the city.

so classy....

Also has anyone seen this new list....

America's Ten Best Places To Grow Up

In no particular order....

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/americas-10-best-places-to-grow-up.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFyMm5kZzRjBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEX3MDOTc2MjA0NjUEc2VjA2ZwLXRvZGF5BHNsawNiZXN0LXBsYWNlcy1ncm93LXVw

San Jose, CA

Virginia Beach, VA

Plano, TX

Boston, MA

Overland Park, TX

Edison, NJ

Denver, CO

Madison, AL

Rochester, MN

Cedar Rapids, IA

do you mean Suffolk Law, or something else?

Not the law school...

The one with the oriels on the other side of the street...overlooking the Granary Burying ground...

The one that looks like it is inset into One Beacon when viewed from Park Street.

Part of the building is shown in the Nine West photo that was posted...

It's too bad that it is so difficult to get a good view of the Law School.....

Can I nominate a bridge? Cause I think the Zakim is mighty fine.

so classy....

Also has anyone seen this new list....

America's Ten Best Places To Grow Up

In no particular order....

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/americas-10-best-places-to-grow-up.html;_ylc=X3oDMTFyMm5kZzRjBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEX3MDOTc2MjA0NjUEc2VjA2ZwLXRvZGF5BHNsawNiZXN0LXBsYWNlcy1ncm93LXVw

San Jose, CA

Virginia Beach, VA

Plano, TX

Boston, MA

Overland Park, TX

Edison, NJ

Denver, CO

Madison, AL

Rochester, MN

Cedar Rapids, IA

AND some say I am Stupidone for wanting to sell the HISTORY and changing of gardes and Colonial things. And THIS ranking about HUMPINGBACK WAHLES AND PENQWINS. You reed this arcticle and see what sells here. BUT> I say this with most seriousness. With more Masacere and FLAGS and saycred HISTORYparades WE WILL BE NO1!!!

Can I nominate a bridge? Cause I think the Zakim is mighty fine.

I didn't include it because it isn't a building in the same way these are but I agree it is one of the best new structures of the decade, maybe even the best.

AND some say I am Stupidone for wanting to sell the HISTORY and changing of gardes and Colonial things. And THIS ranking about HUMPINGBACK WAHLES AND PENQWINS. You reed this arcticle and see what sells here. BUT> I say this with most seriousness. With more Masacere and FLAGS and saycred HISTORYparades WE WILL BE NO1!!!

LOL Bostonbred, your schtick never gets old. You must know that we know that you are spoofing us. I do suspect though that hidden behind your absurd forum persona, your passion for invigorating Boston's tourist's attractions is genuine. Thanks for presenting your ideas in a most original and humorous manner.

Funny, when I was about 3 years old I lived in Plano, Texas. Then came back to Boston. Does that mean I had a doubly-good childhood?

Funny, when I was about 3 years old I lived in Plano, Texas. Then came back to Boston. Does that mean I had a doubly-good childhood?
No, Plano sucks. Unless you hate sidewalks and love sprawl, in which case, Yay Plano!

Back