The Elliot at River's Edge - Manchester, NH

Frame is going up!

Also is much closer to queen city ave than I thought it was going to be. Its going to look good when complete.

suffolkmpm.jpg

Thanks for the pic! It does look a little taller than the sketches. I'll be up there soon, so I'll try to snap a couple of pics too. This project will really transform the wasteland that used to be there.

Topping off May 5th, 2010 from 6 to 8pm
Public invited-once the rain stopped, the steel flew up!

I live right by this project, I can grab my camera and take a few shots.

When is this project likely to start and what is its dead line. It has been said it would be started in early 2010 but I see no progress in site.
Whop the project is not delayed because of financial reasons.

Its been under construction for a while. It topped out about 2 months ago.

Just stumbled across a cool website from Cube3, the architects who designed the Elliot at Rivers Edge, that details the completed building and construction process.

get_image

It is cool to see the park's design drawn up. Looks nice. However I am disappointing in how long it is taking to get the park creation underway. It seems like they used that as another incentive to get the city to approve it, then once underway the park is on the end of the list of priorities. Either way, if it does get done the way they are saying it will, it will look nice, and not only add to the Elliot but the city's riverwalk, which currently that area is paved, but a large fence blocks the Elliot form the walkway. And I wouldn't mind some more openings in the trees along the walkway for views.

Back