The Residences at Forest Hills | 3694 Washington Street | Jamaica Plain

They should throw some juliet balconies on that face just to give it some texture to attempt to save it. Its crazy cuz the colorful rowhouses right up the street are some of my favorite new apartments.

Oof.. is this pretty much done? Because the color scheme gives the impression of something that looks in-progress. Truly awful.

Forest Hills needs to take advantage of its resources and build a lot of dense housing with retail and maybe a little office and\or lab space.

With 17 bus lines, Orange Line, and Needham Rail(maybe its the hoping or just reading all the stuff of what could be for rail around here i am now finding myself cringing at the words "Commuter Rail" and feel so much better saying Regional Rail.) there's just so much foot traffic which can be great for retail plus I mean who wouldn't want to live near a subway station in a newer build where convenience is there without the headaches of rail screeching.

just my 2 cents

It looks like they tried to match the neighborhood character...which is gray asphalt and green crosswalks for bikes.

Ugh, bring back the overpass - at least it will cover it up a bit. Or maybe just plant some taller trees from the last few pictures. I've had high hopes for the development around Forest Hills, especially with the roadwork coming out as nice as it did, but, opps.

Back