Thinking Of Expanding The Site: Questions

What about something like the 303 First thread I started? There was a Kendall Square residential thread down the page with 303 First info in it, but I decided that this project is too big not to have one of its own. We have a couple of threads like that where stuff gets mixed up or separated, like the Seaport/ Fan Pier threads and the Greenway thread. I think each individual project should have it's own thread ... it makes it easier to follow.

Your decision on 303 First is perfectly fine -- a project of that size does deserve its own thread sooner or later. It's mainly, like you said, the stuff on the South B. waterfront where things seem to get really scattered, and as someone not totally familiar with all the piers and thousands of parking lots down there, I get confused over exactly what parcel they're talking about when individual news articles are posted in a new thread.

I'd say the opposite is better, where if an article pertains to several topics, that we be redundant and post that article in all applicable threads. It takes a little bit longer on the poster's part, but it makes things more complete.

Hey mr. Admin, I'm just wondering how things are coming with the switch? Is it dead for now.. a few months off.. half a year or more?

By no means do I want to rush you, but you placed the sticky in the Development forum back in November, and it's been silent ever since. Thanks--

Back