Time & Temp Building / Brown St. Parking Garage Redevelopment | Portland

Stumbled upon a potential suspect's car today that may be responsible for defacing downtown buildings and also had an expired meter! Or maybe who ever painted this vehicle for the owner is the culprit? Police take notice! 😄
Reddit had a clip from some publication interviewing the bee guy. It turns out he's from Massachusetts. Cool factor destroyed.

My apology, it was meant as humor and I made sure the photo did not show the license plate. The post has been deleted out of respect for you and the vehicle owner. Categorizing the Portland Police Department as violent is unnecessary on your end even if you are not joking. I agree with your comment on the difference between Bee's artistic talent and the goofy doodles the have been popping up in the downtown area. (y)

Last edited:
My apology, it was meant as humor and I made sure the photo did not show the license plate. The post has been deleted out of respect for you and the vehicle owner. Categorizing the Portland Police Department as violent is unnecessary on your end even if you are not joking. I agree with your comment on the difference between Bee's artistic talent and the goofy doodles the have been popping up in the downtown area. (y)
Thank you. The PPD's violent constitutional violations are extremely well-documented – try googling "Nicholas Goodman wrongful death" – but we don't need to stray off topic here.

I'll delete my previous post as well.

Back