Trail8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He moved to New York. More his speed.

I got a kick out of him calling out Ron Newman... what the hell? I also like that Ron didn't even give him a response as (I hope and assume) it just wasn't even worth it. Good stuff. I rarely ever laugh out loud at online forum speak, but some of his commentary was hysterical.

That 1000' thread might have been one of the fastest growing ones ever! And fun!

So open a new one. Just put it in the right subforum.

Oh, and try to be slightly less retarded about it.

Nah. All the irony would be missing.

I do recall responding to "Boston looks the same as in 1985" with a whole list of things that are different.

Ron, my guess is that rex trailer, I mean trail8, wasn't born until well after 1985. It was lost on him.

I do recall responding to "Boston looks the same as in 1985" with a whole list of things that are different.

I guess I just didn't check back after a while and see your response. In any case, I thought it was funny that he would call you, of all people, out. You tend to be straightforward, honest, and not aggressive in the least. His response to one of your (very reasonable and factual as I remember it) comments was so over the top that all I could do was laugh.

Basically he got banned for being a content-free troll. If you're curious about my list of changes since 1985, it's on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back