Venus on the Waterfront

Randomgear

Reaction score
'cause, you just can't make this stuff up.
Warning, best viewed with an empty stomach.

http://www.citylab.com/design/2016/03/the-tackiest-architecture-vasily-klyukin-cobra-tower/473946/

6zxxtc.jpg

I had seen that Venus design a few years back it isn't a new idea or at least not that new although the article is new if you dig through their archive I think they have a similar article from somewhere around 2012 to 2014. That was before they rebranded to CityLab of course now I can't remember what they were called before.

They used to be called the The Atlantic Cities before they re branded to Citylab..

The rest of this guy's buildings are hideous but for some reason I don't mind this one. Build it.

The rest of this guy's buildings are hideous but for some reason I don't mind this one. Build it.

I'm sorry but you aren't a true American if you don't want his "America Plaza" tower in your life
dbaedd511.jpg

I don't understand why this guy can make all these crazy designs, and then not put some kind of giant bald eagle on top of that building. Really makes me think that NYC missed out on a huge opportunity with the Freedom Tower.

And the best part is, the U and S will be designed soon to complete the Tri-Tower!
Of course we need more urban eagles, perhaps a whole eagle building to make a quartet to keep this guy busy for a while!

Back