Watched threads not showing alerts?

markhb

Reaction score
The only thread I'm currently watching in the Boston forum is "Hub on Causeway," and I just discovered that I have not received an alert from it since April 18 even though there have been new posts (alerts from the Maine/Portland forum are working properly). Is this a known issue?

The only thread I'm currently watching in the Boston forum is "Hub on Causeway," and I just discovered that I have not received an alert from it since April 18 even though there have been new posts (alerts from the Maine/Portland forum are working properly). Is this a known issue?
Potential solution - if you ignored the creator of the thread, you don't get an update.

Potential solution - if you ignored the creator of the thread, you don't get an update.
Thanks. The issue essentially went away slowly after I posted, but I appreciate your reply!

This is happening again: I haven't gotten a notification for anything not specifically related to my own posts (quotes, reactions) since August 4.

Is this still an issue? Trying to find but having issues. Let me know.

We can't find an issue.

Do you know that you that you have to read the new messages after the first notification, as you need to do that before getting more notifications?

We can't find an issue.

Do you know that you that you have to read the new messages after the first notification, as you need to do that before getting more notifications?
I'm up to date on all my watched threads. Plus, I watch the entire Portland forum, so I wouldn't think that would affect getting notified for new thread creation.

Back