Meetings are planned for Thursday, Jan. 27 and Tuesday, March 1 and will be held virtually.
The presentation posted with the project highlights the following items:
- Target store to remain
- Retaining existing community retail, including key retailers
- With Floor Area Ratio (FAR) and Regional Mixed Use District (RMUD) building height limits
- Three new office/life science buildings (+/- 500,000 s.f. total)
- Two parking garages (+/- 540 new spaces)
- Two amenity buildings (exact program under development)
- No new curb cuts/entries on Arsenal Street.