Wedding venue in Boston area?

Rafal

Reaction score
Looking for a wedding venue in Boston area. Nothing spectacular, perhaps barn style and/or location that has a great package deal. Right now we are liking the location and style of Larz Anderson Museum, but also entertaining ideas of Western Mass. Aiming for September/October date.

Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

I got married a year and half ago at Walker Memorial at MIT, which was cheap and let us choose our own caterer. I think that it's only open to MIT students and alums though, and we had to pay for police detail to serve alcohol. We also looked at BPL and MoS but the caterers they made you use were way too expensive.

Got married 2 Novembers ago at the Artists for Humanity Center in Southie. Good pricing, good size, nice location. You have to use one of their preferred caterers, but one was Summer Shack so we had a nice, relatively inexpensive lobster bake.

Got married 2 Novembers ago at the Artists for Humanity Center in Southie. Good pricing, good size, nice location. You have to use one of their preferred caterers, but one was Summer Shack so we had a nice, relatively inexpensive lobster bake.

I've heard about that. I would love to check out some pictures, if you don't mind. Feel free to PM. Thanks!

Ladder up against the window, first flight to Vegas, Elvis Chapel.

I love the Larz Anderson Museum - nice spot for a party!

These are far from barn-style, but I've been to events at the Commander's Mansion (Watertown), the Lyman Estate (Waltham), Robert Treat Paine Estate (Waltham), and Castle Hill (Ipswich) and they were all really nice.

I was particularly fond of the RTP Estate since it's a Richardson building in an Olmsted landscape: http://www.stonehurstwaltham.org/

Back