WMEX returns to the airwaves

F-Line to Dudley

Reaction score
Wow...I pretty much stopped paying attention to this story since it started resembling the release date sequence for Duke Nukem Forever.

Waiting now for the inevitable word that a crashing traffic copter downed the broadcast tower 2 minutes before airtime with expected "two-month repairs". :unsure:

Norval Elliot

Reaction score
Arnie “Woo Woo” Ginsburg.
And Justice for all.

Kudos to Ed Perry for exhuming Wimmex and infusing some fun back into airwaves. A video from the station's first day: https://www.wevideo.com/view/1711968386.
Waiting now for the inevitable word that a crashing traffic copter downed the broadcast tower 2 minutes before airtime with expected "two-month repairs". :unsure:
How could such a tragedy befall a sacred tower of the International Church of the Grace of God? 🙏

kingofsheeba

Reaction score
Was listening to Lindsy Parker on WBMS 101.1 FM on Monday. I was not disappointed. She killed it.

Also, I was given a tour of WATD years ago and Ed Perry was one of the coolest, most down-to-earth gents I’ve ever met.

Norval Elliot

Reaction score
Ed Perry truly hearts radio.

Have you listened to the 1510 signal? How's the reception in your area (especially at night when the power is reduced from 10 kW to 100 watts)?