Roslindale Infill and Small Developments

Rezoning in the Square is happening, and the process should lead to greater density as of right. But the other part of @bakgwailo's comment about linkage funding for an OLX+1 is not something anybody is talking about, so far as I know. I'd love for that to be the case, and the city has officially articulated a goal for bringing the Orange Line to Rozzie Square, but so far there is no deep converstaion happening.

Any updates or details on Squares and Streets in Rozzie? The public meeting was recently, I think.

FinanceBoston Arranges $16M in Construction Financing for the Development of 49 Luxury Apartments in Roslindale​

1715628126510.jpeg

“FinanceBoston has arranged $16,000,000 in financing through North Shore Bank for the construction of a new luxury apartment project approved for 375 Cummins Highway in Roslindale. Plans for the site call for 49 apartments along with a gym, and a common/meeting room where residents could gather or work remotely.”

https://www.bldup.com/posts/finance...lopment-of-49-luxury-apartments-in-roslindale

FinanceBoston Arranges $16M in Construction Financing for the Development of 49 Luxury Apartments in Roslindale​

View attachment 50478

“FinanceBoston has arranged $16,000,000 in financing through North Shore Bank for the construction of a new luxury apartment project approved for 375 Cummins Highway in Roslindale. Plans for the site call for 49 apartments along with a gym, and a common/meeting room where residents could gather or work remotely.”

https://www.bldup.com/posts/finance...lopment-of-49-luxury-apartments-in-roslindale
Nice. This is one of the worst intersections in Boston but glad to see it getting some streetwall infill and glad this isn’t set back.

Conceptually I like it, but the tree people in East Roslindale are going to fight this without a doubt. 375 Cummins is packed with trees, and also across the street from a cemetery. That's probably a second plank on the NIMBY platform -- disrupts the bucolic nature of the Rozzie funeral district.

Back