đź”· Open Thread

Trump isn't guilty just because the people that hate him want it to be; and therefore it just has to be so. You have been fed a load of bull from his political enemies. Of course, you might be proven right.

Or it's possible the high courts will rule on of a lot of stuff..... Then you might be quite very unpleasantly surprised by who's version of reality wins.

The GOP came down hard on Dick Nixon because there was clear evidence of high crimes. The GOP is fully capable of letting justice take it's proper course, when a crime or crimes have been committed. In 1972, it was all quite clear.

i have listened to both sides; hundreds of hours of Schiff, Trump hating CNN, MSDNC, & NPR vs Levin, Napolitano, Dershowitz, etc.... and hearing them tell their versions of reality from a to z. It's possible Trump is guilty of some petty crimes, or even some serious stuff. i very much tend to doubt it.

Whether or not the process that bring us to that safe conclusion (about ANYTHING) WAS LEGAL is a whole other matter.

i don't believe i'm out on a limb to say you might be very surprised when a bunch of Trump hating holdovers from the Obama Admin end up in jail, including Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Rosenstein (the only rat in the DOJ still with a job, in any significant position of power; & btw, not for long), Yates, Strzok, Orr, Page and many others are finally exposed as criminals.

i could be wrong. But if i was a betting man, i'd take the safe bet that very serious charges are coming ....and when all is adjudicated, when all the courts have had their say, you might see a lot of your so called upstanding law heroes singing their sob stories all lawyerer up, taking the 5th, and sent to jail.......

Or they just might walk. A lot might come down to how much document shredding at the FBI and DOJ occurred since the days that Trump was elected and in the days after Comey was fired. hahahaha.

i'll make a friendly bet that when it all comes out, if polled, the constitutional lawyers will say overwhelmingly, Trump was right (with a safe zone in the hundreds of parsecs to spare) to fire Comey.....

Of course, you might take a bit more convincing that he needs to be led out of his home in handcuffs. It might take 3 or 4 years. Be patient. Maybe the document trail to the guilty still exists.

You won't like what this former Deputy FBI Director has to say about all of this;

There must be a very good reason the FBI brass, liberal Media and Dems are screaming about any of this being exposed. Because, by bringing it all into the light; because by doing so their agenda to destroy Trump; to FRAME HIM for crimes that never took place will be exposed.

There never even should have been a Special Council.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3xzXKh9mw

Last edited:
Never said Trump is guilty. That's why the special investigation exist, to determine if he is or not. It's blatantly clear that Trump can't just end the investigation by firing Mueller and Rosenstein because then that's obviously obstruction of Justice so he is having Nunes create these excuses that gives him cover to fire them. This is as corrupt as the Chinese government making up evidence to get rid of disloyal party members and rivals. But that's where we are and that's where the country is heading. The current administration is no better than the Communist Party in China and is starting to resemble more on more like the early stages of the Third Reich.

You need to get better info on both sides of the story. Nunes is no different than any other politician. He's not going to stick his neck out on the Titanic to save anybody. Except he knows some things we don't. Things the FBI, Dem's and media sycophants don't want to ever see the light of day.

The evidence that Comey and the upper brass at the FBI were/are very dirty cops is very strong. It may one day seen by a majority of Americans to be overwhelming. So far the media has done a fine cover job to see that that doesn't happen.

In just the past few days, Rosenstein openly threatened the Congressional Oversight people that he would do "very bad things" them if they carried out the jobs they are constitutionally empowered to do.

Something is afoot. Stay tuned.

Personally, i hope it begins with the FISC Judges walking back those warrants; something they are Constitutionally empowered to do.

Not sure if this story has merit. But there needs to be an investigation on the FBI. Forget the memo.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/sports/nassar-fbi.html

The FBI new about the accusations for years concerning Nassar? They couldn’t warn USA gymnastics to change their policies about women being alone with doctors until they investigated nassar.

All these govt agencies should be audited and investigated at this point.
The one thing I’m not happy with trump is start cutting govt spending and slash these corrupt agencies into the ground.
Our federal govt is the #1 employer to our free country and they are getting lifetime pensions and healthcare,- and they are exempt from Obamacare.

I actually think the current democrats in office are disasters. I don’t even think they know what they stand for anymore. Pelosi, Schumer, warren, even Bernie Sanders looks like moron sticking by this group. Like a group of puppets—

The best is the illegal aliens in our country. Obama granted them amnesty only to follow the process of being an American. Now they want us to feel bad about the crackdown on illegals running around our country for not following the process to becoming an American and being registered in our system.

How can people think it’s okay to have unregistered people running around our country

Last edited:
I kind of envision you as a racist George Costanza with even less self awareness.

Sorry that I demand accountability and transparency concerning individuals.
The bottom line, men vs women, Black, white, green, red, Asian, whatever.
Money determines freedom in America. —-it doesn’t matter what race or color you are.

Ask yourself why isn’t Weinstein in prison right now? The guy is serial rapist. Talk about great American justice system we have. No but arrest people for smoking pot?

I actually hated Seinfeld.

I kind of envision you as a racist George Costanza with even less self awareness.

I picture him like some free state project libertarian of the coos county nh variety with a heavy Massachusetts accent that's always ranting about the traffic.

... And immigrants. Even though the only border near us is Canada. Granted, the Quebecois can be quite obnoxious.

Also. Truth here. Rifle don't you think maybe trump is attacking the fbi because he's either guilty or an idiot with authoritarian tendencies? I know you people know. I've gotten a few of y'all to admit it. Doesn't it worry you that you're supporting a movement that is constantly attacking our institutions and constitution? Do you want to be like China? North Korea? Russia? Turkey?

Sorry that I demand accountability and transparency concerning individuals.
The bottom line, men vs women, Black, white, green, red, Asian, whatever.
Money determines freedom in America. —-it doesn’t matter what race or color you are.

Ask yourself why isn’t Weinstein in prison right now? The guy is serial rapist. Talk about great American justice system we have. No but arrest people for smoking pot?

I actually hated Seinfeld.

{Kisses fingers like an Italian chef} This made my morning

How can people think it’s okay to have unregistered people running around our country

Me thinks that you and other Trump supporters think it's okay to have unregistered people running around in our country as long as they are WHITE.

Back