đź”· Open Thread

Hah. It's not you...it's the legion of watered-down and (ultra)-high volume posting wannabes that have come out of the woodwork to fill the activity vacuum you mentioned.

So.................who's gonna win tonight?

Will our offense set Indy on fire, or will the New York Football Giants' front four disrupt Brady's rhythm?

Either way, I reeeeeeally hope we get to see Elisha's stinkface:

932c4c13f35ee0eb3242e5be5414a809.jpg

Eli Manning: making panties moist since never.

Lurker -

I really like your avatar. What is it from?

My predictions, either it's close and you can basically flip a coin, or Pats come out firing on all cylinders and win with a little pad. One things for certain, Brady is a human just like me and you. He wants to beat the team that ruined his claim to the best team in NFL history more than anything else.

My predictions, either it's close and you can basically flip a coin, or Pats come out firing on all cylinders and win with a little pad. One things for certain, Brady is a human just like me and you. He wants to beat the team that ruined his claim to the best team in NFL history more than anything else.

Hoodie and the blowfish

Boston's unfortunate strain of small-minded provinciality reaches a new low? People can't believe a "major metropolitan city" would do something like this...

You read that right: Boston, a major metropolitan city, altered its streetscape to reflect the fact that “The Town Take 2” – an extended cut featuring a darker ending and a “beefier romance” between bank robber Affleck and kidnapped bank manager Rebecca Hall – will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on March 6 as part of The Town: Ultimate Collector's Edition.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/ne...fflecks-town-gets-its-own-boston-street/1176/

Oh, hey.

I just noticed we have over 1000 members now!

Congrats Briv!

Oh, hey.

I just noticed we have over 1000 members now!

Congrats Briv!

Almost. There's usually a backlog of spammers waiting to be deleted so the number of members listed runs as high as a dozen or more above than it actually is. After the latest round of spammer deletions the official number is 996. We're close :)

I'm not sure where to put this but I thought this in here...

In my real life, I work part time booking guests for a weekend radio show here in Boston. So many of you have so much knowledge about development going on around Boston. I was wondering if anyone might like to be a guest on our show to discuss recent development in Boston, and maybe dish a little gossip on the ongoing conflicts between Menino and some local developers (and BRA).

If you're interested, please send me a private message so we can exchange emails addresses and maybe phone numbers.

Thank you,

Bolehboleh

I'm not sure where to put this but I thought this in here...

In my real life, I work part time booking guests for a weekend radio show here in Boston. So many of you have so much knowledge about development going on around Boston. I was wondering if anyone might like to be a guest on our show to discuss recent development in Boston, and maybe dish a little gossip on the ongoing conflicts between Menino and some local developers (and BRA).

If you're interested, please send me a private message so we can exchange emails addresses and maybe phone numbers.

Thank you,

Bolehboleh

Oh, oh! JohnAKeith?

Back