🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

JeffDowntown

Reaction score
288 Harrison was approved by BPDA just before the construction shutdown, around March 12.

mass88

Reaction score
Are the Msssport projects at Logan still able to be worked on? Or are they at a standstill?

JumboBuc

Reaction score
Are the Msssport projects at Logan still able to be worked on? Or are they at a standstill?
Massport projects are State projects and don't need to stop for the City of Boston stoppage.

stefal

Reaction score
Fun fact, Parcel K in the Seaport is technically on Massport land and can continue construction. I know the workers on site were raising some noise about not feeling safe, so I'm not sure if they've continued work through the peak week(s), but they were working when everyone else around them wasn't at the beginning of the stay at home advisory.

cjbski

Reaction score
One Dalton is sort of back. Some work on the exterior sidewalk appears to be continuing.

FitchburgLine

Reaction score
Crossing my fingers, but looks like remarkably few negative indicators for construction. Clearly starts will be borked for a while, but the pipeline of U/C projects is reasonably deep and nothing appears to have failed

lexicon506

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about projects that haven't broken ground yet. Hoping we won't see One Kenmore and the Mass/Newbury pike parcel end up in the "proposed but never built" thread.