🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

After South Station is finished in 2024, will there be anymore skyscrapers over 600 feet built in Boston?

After South Station is finished in 2024, will there be anymore skyscrapers over 600 feet built in Boston?
Do you mean that are planned? I think the Harbor Tower might be? Otherwise, why wouldn't there be more tall buildings in the future?

Mark my words. Someday they're gonna rip down all those ugly 3 deckas and build a wicked lot a thousand foota's. Everywhere. And it's gonna fuckin pissah. I can't wait.

What's going on with Washington Village? I go by it everyday- there's been some small movement, a crew here or there in 2021, they may have built part of a concrete core on the west end of the site and then buried it? But then nothing in 2 plus months now
I'll take a shot at answering my own Q. Heard thru a neighborhood association they are aiming for fall 2021

Has anybody posted about this in Charlestown? Is this a serious project?

1631135468360.png

Whoa, what is all this by Sullivan Square? Is this a legit proposal, and is there a thread for it?

It's from the RISE Together website that DZH22 linked above. It looks an aspirational masterplan covering 2.6 million square feet of mixed use development. From the website:
RISE Together has assembled a significant amount of land in the Sullivan Square area of Charlestown, with reference to the Boston 2030 plan, RISE took the opportunity and create a true place of community amongst this web of connections: with a multiuse approach, Sullivan Square is a destination and hub in its own right that draws residents, shoppers, and office workers from the region.

https://www.risetogether.boston/projects/sullivan-square

Motormart Tower?

Feels like its a dead project at this point unfortunately.

Which project is this that seems to have lept up overnight in the Kenmore/BU area
(As viewed from Longwood Medical area, Winsor school, foreground)
82961E21-7FC5-49FB-9393-78A2DE0516E7.jpeg

What’s going on behind District Hall in Seaport? Looks like they are putting a foundation in on a very small lot.

Is there anything planned for the big, fenced-off lot next to Oliveira’s in Somerville?

That’s the future home of the “Public Safety” building and housing. It’s currently in the midst of design consultation, and aiming for construction in the next two years.

What’s going on behind District Hall in Seaport? Looks like they are putting a foundation in on a very small lot.

I believe there is a Silver Line headhouse going in on Seaport Blvd

Back