10 World Trade | BGI Office Tower (Massport Parcel A2) | Seaport

I feel like were getting pretty close to the point where ppl from other cities point at the seaport and say “look what we could have” in the same way that people have pointed to the oslo waterfront and said the same thing. I dont think its quiiiite there yet but once the seaport square is finished and then the parcels on both sides of the park it will really feel like that area is almost finished. Regardless its really come a long way and most ppl seem to really enjoy spending time in the area.

I feel like were getting pretty close to the point where ppl from other cities point at the seaport and say “look what we could have” in the same way that people have pointed to the oslo waterfront and said the same thing. I dont think its quiiiite there yet but once the seaport square is finished and then the parcels on both sides of the park it will really feel like that area is almost finished. Regardless its really come a long way and most ppl seem to really enjoy spending time in the area.
100%! I use Seaport as a reference point here in Nashville, TN as we have a lot of open land really close to the core that could be master planned.
FWIW, Fallon has been named the master developer of 30 acres of Metro Nashville owned land around the new multi-use arena (aka Nissan Stadium) so the Seaport has even more meaning in Nashville now with Fallon brought into the fold. Ironically enough, Oslo (specifically the Opera House) has been another reference point I use for River activation here around the Fallon controlled parcels.

Back