100 Fore Street | Portland

Seanflynn78

Reaction score
Look at those beautiful power lines! Now that is not natural art! The art gallery looks great. I was stuck at an Aroma Joe's in Manchvegas and they were telling me they plan on finally opening one on the peninsula - I had asked why there is not one in downtown Portland, but Portland is their headquarters. I guess the rent is quite high in these bottom level mixed developments.

Portcity75

Reaction score
Look at those beautiful power lines! Now that is not natural art! The art gallery looks great. I was stuck at an Aroma Joe's in Manchvegas and they were telling me they plan on finally opening one on the peninsula - I had asked why there is not one in downtown Portland, but Portland is their headquarters. I guess the rent is quite high in these bottom level mixed developments.
They gave one in back cove hannaford now

nomc

Reaction score
Do they even have any walk in locations? I imagine it would be hard to find space for a drive thru only location on peninsula. They did just lease (or buy?) land in the Portland Technology Park on Rand Rd for a new corporate office so they must be looking to expand.

nomc

Reaction score
I noticed a week ago that they removed all the Wex signage from the exterior of this building. Maybe it's nothing, but it made me wonder if they could possibly be replacing it with Roux signage. Roux did add a pretty permanent looking bit of signage to the Fore St garage entrance a little while ago and they've had banners on all the street lights on that stretch of the block. It doesn't look like Wex has vacated the building but it did also make me wonder if Roux may have now/is going to lease the entire building as Wex presumably has switched to a hybrid work environment?

markhb

Reaction score
I noticed a week ago that they removed all the Wex signage from the exterior of this building. Maybe it's nothing, but it made me wonder if they could possibly be replacing it with Roux signage. Roux did add a pretty permanent looking bit of signage to the Fore St garage entrance a little while ago and they've had banners on all the street lights on that stretch of the block. It doesn't look like Wex has vacated the building but it did also make me wonder if Roux may have now/is going to lease the entire building as Wex presumably has switched to a hybrid work environment?
Wex changed their logo and are updating the signage.