100 Fore Street | Portland

Seanflynn78

Reaction score
Look at those beautiful power lines! Now that is not natural art! The art gallery looks great. I was stuck at an Aroma Joe's in Manchvegas and they were telling me they plan on finally opening one on the peninsula - I had asked why there is not one in downtown Portland, but Portland is their headquarters. I guess the rent is quite high in these bottom level mixed developments.

Portcity75

Reaction score
Look at those beautiful power lines! Now that is not natural art! The art gallery looks great. I was stuck at an Aroma Joe's in Manchvegas and they were telling me they plan on finally opening one on the peninsula - I had asked why there is not one in downtown Portland, but Portland is their headquarters. I guess the rent is quite high in these bottom level mixed developments.
They gave one in back cove hannaford now

nomc

Reaction score
Do they even have any walk in locations? I imagine it would be hard to find space for a drive thru only location on peninsula. They did just lease (or buy?) land in the Portland Technology Park on Rand Rd for a new corporate office so they must be looking to expand.

workoutanytime

Reaction score
Do they even have any walk in locations? I imagine it would be hard to find space for a drive thru only location on peninsula. They did just lease (or buy?) land in the Portland Technology Park on Rand Rd for a new corporate office so they must be looking to expand.
They did just open a location inside of the Forest Ave Hannaford, if you count that.