251 Causeway St | West End

bakgwailo

Reaction score
Causeway Street Skyscraper Plan Surfaces in West End

Newton developer RMR Group is seeking to redevelop a cluster of parcels at the corner of Causeway and North Washington streets with a 700-foot mixed-use tower, according to neighborhood civic associations that are asking the Boston Planning & Development Agency for information on the zoning bylaws that would be applied to the project.

Well, maybe I was wrong about no more tall proposals, although I will believe this one when I actually see it.

Looks like positive change is coming to this area. Crazy to think a central downtown location has a 100 ft height limit next to one of New England's premier multimodel transit hub in a housing crisis. Very excited to see this proposal.

Is this an actual proposal, formally submitted, or more or less a fantasy? I don’t see any project specific documents. But perhaps I am just bad at navigating Boston project info!

Is this an actual proposal, formally submitted, or more or less a fantasy? I don’t see any project specific documents. But perhaps I am just bad at navigating Boston project info!

It's best to ask this kind of question in the "What's happening with project X" thread. It's where you are most likely to get a good answer and it won't bump a thread when there is no new info

It's best to ask this kind of question in the "What's happening with project X" thread. It's where you are most likely to get a good answer and it won't bump a thread when there is no new info
Yep! I am aware, however, latest post was less than 24 hours ago so its not really a bump… just asking clarification from post #4 made yesterday.

Back