401 Park Drive (née Landmark Center) | Fenway

It also shows off an even worse side of Kenmore North, I think. That's how your building faces the river? With a blank, grey wall? Can these architects be criminally charged?

Probably won't be gray when they are done, but certainly appears to be windowless. In fairness, though, the backside of that building has another building, or an alley, or a hidden parking lot. None of that really merits a huge style effort. Too bad they aren't investing the savings in the front facade.

Probably won't be gray when they are done, but certainly appears to be windowless. In fairness, though, the backside of that building has another building, or an alley, or a hidden parking lot. None of that really merits a huge style effort. Too bad they aren't investing the savings in the front facade.

There isn't anything else proposed behind it, though, so this will be visible from the river. If it is now, it will continue to be, right?

Anyway, a bit of a diversion from this thread...

Anyway, a bit of a diversion from this thread...

Technically, my pics probably belonged MORE in the Kenmore North thread, but I really hate that project. If anything, I'm the one who did the diverting, sending those pics into this thread instead of that one. Core/crane >>> Blank grey wall.

Yesterday

01425CA1-6C4F-4AC2-A996-88B5337C4685.jpeg
ABCF7EFC-B867-4F56-8A6A-2CBAEAEC4EDE.jpeg
54666FFC-3DCB-4C08-81B8-629D6DC67811.jpeg
58B5E713-1D34-42DC-8125-33C1C57A392B.jpeg

5/27 Looks like this is poised to block the old building from the Longfellow Bridge and probably majority of the river view. It's going to be outrageously wide from this angle. Yay...?

IMG_9883 by David Z, on Flickr

That is lovely. What's the breakdown of what it'll contain?

Back