Amazon Office II/SeaPAC | 1 Boston Wharf Rd. (Seaport Sq Parcel L5) | Seaport

Where would you put them? Everett? Revere? Unless the mail sorting becomes obsolete, they are going to still need workers to get there.
Any other Boston suburb where land is cheaper, just like the Amazon distribution warehouses. Everett is certainly popular for that use right now but as it grows too I could see it going farther out. Notice how Manhattan doesn't have a large distribution hub but still has mail... I could see them keeping a smaller hub in the city for delivery vans but not the full sorting operation

Any other Boston suburb where land is cheaper, just like the Amazon distribution warehouses. Everett is certainly popular for that use right now but as it grows too I could see it going farther out. Notice how Manhattan doesn't have a large distribution hub but still has mail... I could see them keeping a smaller hub in the city for delivery vans but not the full sorting operation

The problem with that logic is that USPS owns their land and likes the status quo fine. They'll only leave if enough pressure is placed by the Congressional delegation to force them out.

The problem with that logic is that USPS owns their land and likes the status quo fine. They'll only leave if enough pressure is placed by the Congressional delegation to force them out.

…..plus an Amtrak-centered President (after working around Putin’s favorite Postmaster General).

In the pic above this one, looks like a slurry wall is being made. Similar to the one at the World Trade Center in New York City! :)

Last edited:
Does this go here?

51644697192_eb8a3e1359_b.jpg

Ohhh so it's for the parcel across the street... I was wondering why I couldn't find any photos of the mockup in this thread.

Last edited:
nice photos, all around, @BeeLine. hopefully the rest of the crane is installed soon to keep the continuous crane operation streak in the waterfront. (Parcel P is keeping the streak alive)

Back