Any graphic designers, web designers or photo editors here?

kz1000ps

Reaction score
Any graphic designers, website designers or photo editors here?

Hey guys, my band is working on getting the whole package together for our fall push, and we need people to:

1) edit some photos to get them looking Rolling Stone-worthy
2) work on the graphic design for our upcoming album's packaging
3) make a website

We have the artwork for the album cover set and an idea of what font we want to use, but we don't have much beyond that (I'll send you the artwork if you're interested). And the photos are all professionally shot and just need some post-processing to make them really pop and look pro. As for the website, we have a healthy budget for this and we'd like something that uses HTML 5.

Lastly, you won't be doing this for free: we'll pay a fair market value for your work.

Thanks for any help, suggestions, whatever you got. My band and I really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Hey Phil, I was actually gonna send this to you.

There's this awesome site called Bandcamp that lets you distribute your music and you get a good chunk of the profits. Essentially, they keep the money for every 10th download. Downloads are DRM-free and available in every format under the sun (they do the converting for you!). I found it because some of my favorite bands (like Walk the Moon) use it. The intro video is really cool and informative. It lays everything out clearly.

http://www.bandcamp.com

I am a web designer too, but architecture owns my life, so I can't commit to helping (I haven't even done my own portfolio website that I've been putting off for 3 years now rofl). If something changes/time opens up, I'll let you know and would be happy to help with small things.

Back