archBoston Meetup

I, for obvious reasons, cannot organize the meet up but whoever does, sometime between mid-June and late-July would be preferable. That's when I'll be in Boston. And, if you were meeting somewhere in the morning, wouldn't a cafe be a bit more appropriate? Especially to the sub-21 crowd?

I would like to come down for a meetup sometime this summer, pretty much any weekend would work for me.

Is anyone up for a mid-June weekend meetup?

Could it be sometime in the week of June 14-19? That's a Monday to Friday, but weekend is fine too. I'll be in the city visiting Office dA on the 18th.

Wait, aB has a future? Like a five-year plan?

:) When is the BIG meetup. I have LOTS of ideas for the city. Do you have to be 18??? The Applebee's by South Bay Center would be PERFECT!!!

Now, Van. Be fair. I mean have you seen all the cool shit they have on the walls?

Plus the food! You know the food tastes exactly the same every time, no matter which Appleby's you go to! How awesome is that?!?

I'm sure that was a joke, but if you want Dorchester, how about Ashmont Grille or Blarney Stone?

I'll be in town Wednesday and Thursday (mostly for the Paul McCartney concert), if you see someone with a Nikon and a Mainer accent wandering around it is me.

I offer my idea but Aplebees decor TOO much for some. I say Pho Republique but close too home and I get caught if drink beer and get SICK on shoes!!! And shit is on wall that people might NOT think cool. (but Ho (lol) chi Ming IS BOSTON HISTORY. He start as dishwasher too and look what he got!!!)

ps www.phorepublique.net pss please do notn puke much in neighborhood. wate till Albany st.

Last edited:
If enough people are interested in the government center walking tour, perhaps we could make take the opportunity for some dinner/drinks in the aftermath? Having never been to a meetup I think I'd greatly enjoy meeting y'all.

I don't mean to hijack this thread.
But Do you guys want to grab your cameras and do a Night Shoot on the Waterfront ?
We can hit up Fan pier project and Russia Wharf ?

Then beers @ Luckys sort of near South Station.

Let me know Would be cool to photograph these structures @ night.

Or another option would be other construction sites in the city. Your call. Let's throw some ideas out there.

I am game for a meetup ! ! ! - Greg Boston, MA

I'm going to try to make it to the govt center walking tour and, of course, drinks afterwards.

I'd be down. I can't do much walking right now on account of my legs being blanketed in poison ivy, but sitting and drinking is no problemo.

Back