Bartlett Yards | 2505-2565 Washington Street | Roxbury

I hope to hell those poles and wires get buried though by the looks of it, they're staying! What a freaking mess they make!

I never thought I would ever say this but I wish they had used more brick. Anyway this is a great infill development even if it isn't the prettiest.

Does anyone know what's going to happen to the vacant lot adjacent to this? More of the same, presumably? Wouldn't be a bad place to get some more height in Dudley.

Does anyone know what's going to happen to the vacant lot adjacent to this? More of the same, presumably? Wouldn't be a bad place to get some more height in Dudley.

Yes, the whole thing is already planned out. It's a bit of a waste.. not tall at all, and the height will get shorter and shorter on the edges that interact with the residential neighborhood uphill. But, it's better than nothing.

Edit - I have no idea what's happening with the plan for a market - Harvest was originally gonna be here, but now they're very sadly about to go under, so I doubt that's in the works...

Just beautiful. Gorgeous and contextual, really gives that local Boston flair and personality.

Back