BMC Ambulatory Building | East Concord & Albany Streets | South End

There's a dent on the underside of the gerbil tube on the ER side of it, presumably from that lift. It appeared soon after it was finished, though I noticed the other day that repairs had begun on it.

i was down there exploring the other evening; already an amazing improvement. But with what's coming..... if someone had told you 20 years ago this would be a cool part of the city to hang out at in a few years, you'd have lost your coffee.

Lol so true. Same with the seaport. Imagine being in anthonys pier 4 and someone's like this is going to be demolished and every single piece of land around us that your eye can see is going to be filled in and these parking lots will be a vibrant neighborhood.

i was down there exploring the other evening; already an amazing improvement. But with what's coming..... if someone had told you 20 years ago this would be a cool part of the city to hang out at in a few years, you'd have lost your coffee.
In the 1970's the BU Medical buildings were surrounded by a 10 foot chain link fence topped with barbed wire. the gates were open during the day but all but one was closed at night and weekends.

Nobody wants to "hang out" on Albany st. Not anyone with a home at least

I'll give you 'pleasant place to walk through', but not' cool part of the city to hang out in'

The brick color pattern is lousy. i wish there was a way they could age it.

Back