BosDev vs. bosdev ... Fight!

bosdevelopment

Reaction score
hey kz - nice pictures.. even though you're a commie (if my memory serves me correctly - too lazy to double check).

Re: Berklee Expansion Plans

Haha what?

hey kz - nice pictures.. even though you're a commie (if my memory serves me correctly - too lazy to double check).

Troll level: Absurd out of 10.

And as far as I can recall, kz generally keeps a level head/above the fray in all the political discourses on this forum.

Is that normal for a building to have that insulation stuff on the inside? On the exterior walls, sure, everywhere has it... but inside?

Is that dude for real?

And I still don't get the commie comment....it's gotta be a reference to a movie or something, but which I do not know.

I think it was a personal attack out of the blue, possibly referring to the time when you actually joined me and a few others in the fight for fair wages in the presidential thread. By joined I mean you fought against the insane hatred and disdain being shown for minimum wage workers and servers at that moment.

If it was then poor form, bosdevelopment! Wholly unrelated and completely untrue...I'm a centrist if there ever was one.

I'm so sick of Commies hijacking threads with their beautiful photographs.

If it was then poor form, bosdevelopment! Wholly unrelated and completely untrue...I'm a centrist if there ever was one.

hmmmm.... thinks about changing user names to avoid confusion..... :)

i suggested you do this a while ago. my username is primo.

That's a good idea. The last thing I want to be confused with is a total prick like yourself. Gotta love the internet tough guys.

That's a good idea. The last thing I want to be confused with is a total prick like yourself. Gotta love the internet tough guys.

Who's the internet tough guy? Now get a new username.... you unoriginal prick.

Boys, boys! You both joined aB within two months of each other seven years ago. Let's all join hands and be commie pricks together.

what this thread has turned into:

lobsterfight2.jpg

Love those lobsters.

Hey so listen - I was on this from WAY back. I'm talking SkyScraperGuy days... like 1999 14baud days. Back then 33 Arch was but a gleam in someone's eye. If it just so happens that we signed up within 2 months of one another it's because something happened where everyone's username was wiped. I believe that's when this site actually started getting big.

In all seriousness I would be cool with you changing your u.n to "BosDevelopment69," "ladyofthenight" or something along those lines. At least that way I could maintain some level of independence here. I've received at least a dozen private messages from people complaining.

I've seen better flame wars on teen general interest forums.

Back