Boston College Master Plan

Enrico Pallazzo

Reaction score
Buried within this article is the nugget that BC expects to have a new institutional master plan complete in fall 2023.
https://www.bc.edu/content/bc-web/bcnews/bc-events/convocation/university-convocation-2022.html

Given that they’re only about 2/3 of the way through their current plan (here), it’ll be interesting to see if any of the existing approved projects don’t make their way through to the new IMP. Would be surprising since already approved, knowing the big fight they went through over a dozen years ago to get all of them.

I assume the biggest change will be figuring out how to use the former Pine Manor campus (and learning how to deal with Brookline in the process). They’ve already said they’re opening a 2 year associate degree school with 200 residential students on that campus, but that’s such a large campus to use on such a small number of students. I’d be shocked if there isn’t more to come from that space.

palindrome

Reaction score
Trippy seeing a post I made 16 years ago this day I was a student at BC. o_O I was right about none of it happening during my time there and learned irregardless is not a word.

Enrico Pallazzo

Reaction score
Trippy seeing a post I made 16 years ago this day I was a student at BC. o_O I was right about none of it happening during my time there and learned irregardless is not a word.
I’ve long since come to the conclusion that there’s never going to be a student center, and the Mods are going to outlive me. :ROFLMAO:

Czervik.Construction

Reaction score
Bro, me too. I probably passed you on my way to class in Fulton Hall (I was CSOM).

TomOfBoston

Reaction score
I’ve long since come to the conclusion that there’s never going to be a student center, and the Mods are going to outlive me. :ROFLMAO:
I remember when the mods were built in the early 1970's as temporary housing. That was back when BC was on the verge of bankruptcy.