Boston Skyline Photos

PerfectHandle

Reaction score
I have high hopes for the ICA once it gets some context around it. It's hard for any building, even a brilliant one (a status which the ICA approaches in some respects, and fails miserably in other respects), to stand completely alone with no trees or buildings around it and look great doing it.

Right now, it's like a naked box surrounded by nothingness, and it suffers as a result.

Waldorf

Reaction score
Anything surrounded by a parking lot will look ugly.

KentXie

Reaction score
PerfectHandle said:
I have high hopes for the ICA once it gets some context around it. It's hard for any building, even a brilliant one (a status which the ICA approaches in some respects, and fails miserably in other respects), to stand completely alone with no trees or buildings around it and look great doing it.

Right now, it's like a naked box surrounded by nothingness, and it suffers as a result.
No it's just that, a box and a not very attractive one with a ugly part protruding at the roof of it. The only time it will look gread is when it is block from view.

Boston02124

Reaction score
Did,nt realize this thread already existed! so I,m adding my skyline pixs here and will get rid of the other one I started!
deer Island

Last edited: