Cambridge Infill and Small Developments

stellarfun

Reaction score
Some contextual mixed-use replacing the Sleepy's in Central:

Seems to limit development on the Chipotle and Supreme Liquors to something that maintains and air/light gap. Very contextual for Peter Quinn.

View attachment 8334
The development is taking about a third of the existing Chipotle building. I assume the same owner for all three stores, and if so, said owner is willing to covenant the other two buildings to preclude and future development that would go above two stories. Otherwise, I think this would be a high-risk undertaking.

Equilibria

Reaction score
The development is taking about a third of the existing Chipotle building. I assume the same owner for all three stores, and if so, said owner is willing to covenant the other two buildings to preclude and future development that would go above two stories. Otherwise, I think this would be a high-risk undertaking.
But then why not do a facelift on the other two facades?

RandomWalk

Reaction score
That’s the former grocery store with attached liquor store. Due to licensing reasons, it was a separate business and had grates to demarcate it. After the grocery closed, the liquor store remained. I suppose that simplifies the mixed use reconstruction.