City Pictures

I will start with some pictures I took May 31, 2006.

PORTLAND

DSC00102.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00105.JPG

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00109.JPG

DSC00110.JPG

DSC00112.JPG

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

DSC00117.JPG

DSC00118.JPG
DSC00122.JPG

DSC00123.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

DSC00125.JPG

DSC00126.JPG

DSC00128.JPG

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

DSC00133.JPG

DSC00134.JPG

DSC00135.JPG

Haha, were they f'n around or was that a real fight. You should have woke your mom up from her nap on the concrete. What a waste of the public market area. They should move all the services to some other part. Maybe down near union station since that's ghetto already. Then you could connect bayside to congress st.

Awesome stuff Patrick. I'm digging the seagull picture. Every time I'm on top of that garage there is at least one seagull on it's perch.

Corey said:
Awesome stuff Patrick. I'm digging the seagull picture. Every time I'm on top of that garage there is at least one seagull on it's perch.

thanks corey. yeah i like the seagulls there, and now i can photograph them with my better zoom. i actually had a picture you took of maine med with a seagill in the pic from the same garage hanging on my wall at school for a year or two.

grittys457 said:
Haha, were they f'n around or was that a real fight. You should have woke your mom up from her nap on the concrete. What a waste of the public market area. They should move all the services to some other part. Maybe down near union station since that's ghetto already. Then you could connect bayside to congress st.

gritty's --

thats not my mom idiot its your girlfriend on her lunch break.

and im pretty sure they were just fucking around with eachother, but it was apparent that the bigger kid stole something from the little kid and the little kid wanted it back pretty desperately. after i took these they chased eachother around and kept wrestling and then disappeared behind the garage.

they really should move the public stuff over to union station area. imagine how different bayside would be if they accepted the libra foundations land and free money for an arena in '99....but no, gotta keep those social services there!

M. Brown said:
Nice pics dude!

Thanks man! I got a new camera with excellent zoom. welcome back, by the way, now where are those manchester pics you should be sharing with all of us!?! 8)

Was that Big Daddy Kane in front of the Nick? Wondering what he's been up to.

I need a tri-pod!!!!!

these were taken from the boulevard, on which i hope to one day own a house. how beautiful the view would be. June 8th:

DSC00459.JPG

DSC00470.JPG

DSC00478.JPG

DSC00480.JPG

DSC00471.JPG

so, castevens, tell me, do you think portland and providence compare at all (on different scales)? some people say portland is a mini boston, but i am starting to see more resemblence between providence (restaurants etc...new westin being built in each city etc...) what do you think? comparison or no comparison?

Back