DSC01083.JPG

DSC01084.JPG

DSC01086.JPG

DSC01087.JPG

DSC01089.JPG

DSC01091.JPG

DSC01092.JPG

DSC01093.JPG

Finally getting the hang of your new camera, patrick? These look sharper than in the past. Or did you punch up the colors on the first twenty pics or so? Love Hadlock Field. Must get up there somethime to catch a game.

BTW--your lightning photo over the field--I sent it around to a few of my baseball fan friends. Great shot.

And one suggestion: 'Moderation, young man!'
:p

There's a great line from Moliere concerning the young and learning the art of moderation...ah, but it won't come to me right now.

garbribre said:
Finally getting the hang of your new camera, patrick? These look sharper than in the past. Or did you punch up the colors on the first twenty pics or so? Love Hadlock Field. Must get up there somethime to catch a game.

BTW--your lightning photo over the field--I sent it around to a few of my baseball fan friends. Great shot.

And one suggestion: 'Moderation, young man!'
:p

There's a great line from Moliere concerning the young and learning the art of moderation...ah, but it won't come to me right now.

yes, finally.

And yes, I played around with the contrast a bit on a photo editing program that came with the cam. Most of the shots look like crap unless i do that.

Aerostotle said everything in moderation, my father remonds me of that everytime i head out to the bars. taking pics is a hobby of mine that would coninue even in the absence of AB, i just thought id share them since i had them.

not sure which lightning shot you are talking about...unless you meant "lighting" but thanks all the same.

PANORAMAS OF DOWNTOWN SKYLINE AND EAST END

CAN U MAKE THESE BIGGER BY CLICKING ON THEM? iTS NOT WORKING ON MY BROWSER...

a2iu.jpg

17rk4.jpg

b0by.jpg

Back